Have More Success
Click Here To Find Out More

Tuesday

How to Pick Up a Woman

If you’ve ever been to FastSeduction.com, you may have seen posts by Vince Runza. You may have even seen him moderating the chat room. Yes, I’m THAT Vince Runza. What, you don’t recognize the hat?!!!

I’ve been an active part of the Community since 1999. I’ve winged with a guy who gave me a rave review in his field report (schematic – You girls have NO IDEA., 2004/01/04) and received countless thanks from guys who’ve gotten something of real value from me when they asked “how to” questions on the forums.

I’ve also gotten into a “frank and businesslike discussion” (that means if we were in the same room together, we’d have been throwing ashtrays at each other) with Gunwitch about his original Method. I basically accused him of promoting “Macking” – picking up a woman by intimidation or sheer force of personality ("Ug! Me Gunwitch! Me teach you How To Pick Up Woman!") He accused me of not reading for content. He was right, I was wrong. It’s this kind of mistake that keeps me humble (har, har)!

No matter what you use as a system, you need to have a couple of things in place first:
  • Get your head screwed on straight.
  • It’s YOUR reality. Own it.
Then you have to have at least one default action for each step of a seduction (Thanks to David D’Angelo for that one).

More later.