Have More Success
Click Here To Find Out More

Sunday

Moron More on Making Eye Contact

I've noticed, since I always make eye contact, some women look away as if they don't dare look back. It's not just shyness - this is something about perceived value. Usually, they are less than attractive, but some are objectively beautiful.

Until I discovered the seduction community, I assumed there was something wrong with me. Now, I see this phenomenon for what it is - the woman feels she doesn't measure up, so she avoids looking for fear of seeing rejection in my eyes. As a former clueless newbie, I was always judging her reaction as a supplicator. "Oh, why won't she just look me in the eye? I would be nice to her!"

Now, if she counts herself out, fine. Saves me time, since I know not to bother with someone who devalues themself. If she feels unworthy, she automatically IS unworthy, since I don't have the time or inclination to be her therapist. IOW, I'm not looking for a 'fixer-upper' - I want mint condition.

For all you newbies who may be looking women in the eye for the first time, you may be surprised to notice the same thing. Just keep in mind, women fear rejection even more than men, since they usually don't do the approach, hence no experience with being shot down. Be nice to all of 'em - it won't cost you a cent and looks good to the ones you really want.